Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Here's wishing all my three readers a very very Happy New Year!!!!!!

Hope this is the year of change in the country, when a party that deserves power will get it, when the economy will boom back, when people like Raj and Antulay become extinct,.

Let this be the year when people get a little more tolerant, and there are lesser protests for frivolous reasons. Hope this is the year when separatists and pakis realise that Kashmir will stay with India. I hope this year will be the one when the Supreme Court gets more active and brings back its transformational zeal.

Let this be the year when the Congress realizes that perhaps fighting Terror is more important than fighting the General election, and that Pakistan is the real enemy, not the BJP.

At a personal level, I hope I get a direction in life and wish that I blog about my personal successes along with that of the BJP's. And I really want to get a girlfriend ;)

Also I hope the sportsmen bring us glory this year too, and the film makers keep on experimenting. I hope that 2009 is nothing like 2008.

Didn't say anything about the terrorists. There's only so much one can hope.

And last but not the least, i hope this is an year of BHAK for all. Big hugs and Kisses!!!!

5 comments:

Another Kiran In NYC said...

From your mouth to god's ears!

Happy New Year to you and yours.

I hope that for all of us 2009 brings clarity in all things. If we can clearly see our hopes and desires and our problems, then paths to those can be found, circuitous or not.

Heres' to personal success however you desire and to finding love whereever it exists!

*clink clink*

vikram said...

Thank you very very much, Kiran.
And I wish the same for you and your family.
Cheers.

Shagoon said...

Thnkz Kiran...
A Very Joyous and Prosperous New Year to U toooo....any resolutions??

vikram said...

My new year resolution is to get a direction in life vis a vis my career. Have been pretty much drifting about. Yours???

Another Kiran In NYC said...

Well hello.

No updates?

An eager audience is waiting!